How To Clear Up AcneYou can find that you have several natural acne treatments in your kitchen. The frequent foods and ingredients that you use at home such as cucumbers, oatmeal, yeast and grapes can create a facial mask and be used as an acne treatment.
How to Get Rid of Acne Naturally - Home Remedies To Clear Acne FastWant to get rid of pimples fast? Natural acne remedies are a good way to clear up acne. Here are some of the best natural remedies that can help you to get rid of acne overnight.
1. Use brown sugar to clean and clear acne. Brown sugar scrub can be used while taking a shower, your pores tend to open up because of warm water, and you will later on scrub the problem areas with sugar. This cleans out all the dead skin cells, oil clogging, and the dirt and softens the skin. You will be able to notice an improvement in the proceeding day, use this clear acne treatment 2 to 3 times in a month to ensure that you do not overproduce oil.
2. Egg white is another of the best ways to clear acne. Egg whites helps to remove excess oil from the skin. Crack an egg and separate the yolk from the egg white, beat the egg white gently and consistently. Use it as a face mask and let it stay on your face for a period of 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off.
3. You can make face masks at home that will over time reduce your acne. One common face mask is made by mixing a little bit of cinnamon in honey and applying it to your face overnight. This remedy will clear acne in a week. You can also mix cinnamon with lemon juice, but only apply this mask for fifteen minutes before washing it off.
4. Did you know that garlic one of the best acne home remedy out there to clear acne. All you need to do is mash up a piece of garlic and dab it on your acne. Leave it on as long as you want and wash it later to clear acne scars. You can start seeing your acne scar fading after a week and less acne appearing.
5. Apply lemon juice to clear acne overnight. Lemon juice works as a toner due to its acidic nature. This can be left on your face for a long period. Apply the juice on your face and wash it out after 15 minutes to to clear up acne, do not use it too often for it is a very strong treatment. The citric acid in the lemon works very well with not only treating acne scars but protecting the skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
6. To help clear acne overnight, combine some rose water and sandal wood and make a paste. Apply it on the acne skin as a spot treatment to clean and clear acne. Make sure that the area is clean. Leave the solution overnight and rinse it the next day. Apply rose water and sandal wood-paste home remedy regularly to clear acne and blackheads naturally.
7. If you need a quick acne fix, toothpaste may serve as an effective acne home remedy. The toothpaste removes the pimple and reduces acne inflammation and pain. Application toothpaste as a spot treatment will clear up a pimple and help to get rid of the redness of acne.
Read Full Article Here: Home Remedies and Tips to Clear Up Acne Pimples Fast
- Best Natural Ways to Tighten Loose Sagging Skin
- Best Skin Tightening Vitamins and Supplements
- Best Home Remedies on How to Get Rid of Smile Lines
- Best Facial Muscle Exercises to Tighten Muscles and Sagging Skin
- Best Natural Skin Tightening Oils to Firm Loose Skin
- Best Facial Muscle Exercises to Get Rid of Turkey Neck
- Best Natural Skin Tightening Home Remedies for Natural Facelift
- Get Rid of Lip Wrinkles: Best Natural Methods and Home Remedies
- Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles